HomeAware Fire/CO Alert + Internal Smoke/CO Listener
If you have hearing loss, you might not hear important sounds such as the smoke or CO detector in an emergency.
The HomeAware alerting system will awaken you by way of a 105 dB alarm, two-inch scrolling display, a bed shaker, and a flashing strobe light. In the main alarm smoke & co listener unit, there is a built-in microphone, which listens for T3 (smoke) or T4 (CO) alarms. While it is among the best smoke listeners, it is also a reliable alarm clock with a bed shaker that is incredibly loud. The system can also alert you to phone calls too. It has served the hard to wake, hard of hearing, and deaf communities for over 40 years.
Additional accessories include the HomeAware smartphone application and Blink Doorbell.
•Flashing strobe, scrolling alert messages, a bright red large two-inch display
• Powerful bed shaker and adjustable alarm up to 105 dB
• Dual alarm clock with alarm and snooze duration
• Compatible with all traditional and new HomeAware™ receivers
• Monitors low batteries and broken links between main unit and transmitters
• Caller ID for landline and video phone calls
• Range up to 1,000 feet! Extend-able range with additional receivers
• USB plug charges your cell phone while you sleep
• Full battery backup